Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Atomic Batteries to power


So I had a disaster a few weeks ago with my all my art gear being destroyed including my laptop. I had been working at my own book, flying at it actually. It probably would have been finished by now actually aside from the colouring. (I still dont know if Im going to chance that myself)
Anyways, im back in action now, and to get back into it I started messing around with a Batman 4 pager. Ill have the full thing, letters and all up in a few days.

8 comments:

Kevin Mc Namara said...

very good batman will!

Rich said...

Sorry to hear about your troubles Will, hope it hasn't set you to far back.

Very nice pic of Bats, your inks are getting really strong, love the lighting on this.

David Ferguson said...

It's always cool to see Bruce without the cowl on.

Great piece.

Declan Shalvey said...

That's lovely man.

luke f said...

great stuff.
Are you doing all this new stuff with the tablet?

Will Sliney said...

Cheers guys. Yeah everything I do is on the cintiq these days.

Charles (Illumistrations) said...

Your stuff is beyond amazing! I love your comic art style. Sorry to hear about your set back too.

Will Sliney said...

CHeers man, welcome to the blog. Dont worry about the setback, these things happen. If anything I got lucky with having three days left on my warranty and the fact that I got to get setup again so quickly